Friday, March 25, 2011

The Pied Paper

I'm proud to announce the official opening of my very first Etsy store, The Pied Paper!


The Pied Paper will sell handmade paper goods, with a specialty in hand lined envelopes and custom notecards. Over the next few weeks, I will be adding more items for sale.

This store is a creative outlet for me, more than anything. I've been making my own stationery for years (many of my family and friends reading this blog right now have been on the receiving end of my homemade Christmas cards and notes). Well, unfortunately the era of the handwritten note is dwindling and I had more stationery than I could use. Not to mention more ideas! During some stressful times at work, or while taking care of the girls, I would imagine some of the combinations of envelopes and cards you will now see in my Etsy shop. I hope that my store reaches out to others who still love using snail mail, like me.

In celebration of my grand opening, I'm going to be offering a 20% discount on everything at The Pied Paper through the end of April! Simply enter the code "domesticnotions" at checkout. Enjoy!

2 comments: