Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving Weekend in Pictures


Bleary-eyed, the kids watch me cook as the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade plays in the background.

Gussied up for Thanksgiving lunch at Oma's (grandma's) house


Sophie really dug the turkey this time!


My mother-in-law's Thanksgiving lunch

Thanksgiving Dinner: Pham-style, a la buffet, DSL cameras are "out, smartphone cameras are "in".  That's me in the polka dots giving the obligatory speech.


I'm serving Sophie a traditional Thanksgiving egg-roll.


The next day, I invite some cousins over to my place for a potluck TRADITIONAL Thanksgiving meal.   I made turkey TWICE this year!  *crying from exhaustion*


My cousins and I playing Taboo after dinner.  We are the epitomy of wholesomeness.




The 4th Generation Phams are being indoctrinated into the picture-taking cult.



Saturday night: Some cousins meet up AGAIN for dinner at Spike Mendelsohn's Good Stuff Eatery.


Grace inhaled a Vietnamese Coffee shake.
 
Last day of Thanksgiving weekend - buying our Christmas tree
 

 Next up....CHRISTMAS!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment