1. Dropping off about two tons of dry cleaning that has been piling up for weeks and weeks.
2. Going to a garden center with Grace and checking out a potential fiddle leaf fig tree for my living room.
3. Eating at Wildfire restaurant with my two best friends (my sister and cousin Jenny)
4. Taking the long way home and chatting, joking and laughing with Sophie.
5. Hanging out on the bed with my two girls and Darren.
6. Ringing in the new year by drinking wine on my bed with my hubby.
It doesn't float everyone's boat, but for me it doesn't get better than this.
I'll leave you all with the best thing that happened to me this year:
|Grace, born July 2010|