Wednesday, June 22, 2011

**Bye bye anonymous readers**

Starting this weekend, I'm going to start restricting access to my blog to people who request permission.  I realize that I don't know all of you personally, and that's OK, it's a risk I took when I started this blog two years ago.  However, so much of my life is accessible online these days and it's not too hard for someone to do a google search, connect the dots and glean more information than I feel comfortable putting out there.  So, if you would like to continue reading this little 'ole blog, please don't be shy!  Leave a comment with your email address, or email me personally if you know my address and let me know.  I'll add you to the list and you can sign in anytime.  Until then, it's been great everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete