Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Snapshots of my life lately (even the ugly parts):

Grace in her too-big jeans

Yep, I know you can see the pile of laundry on the floor.  Ditto with the goldfish sprinkled on the carpet.  Thank you, Grace.

Belle is waiting around at my sister's birthday lunch.

Sophie playing with Play-Doh during dinner.

My niece Remy is so adorable!  Like a china doll.

Told you I would post the ugly.  Sophie at the beginning of a tantrum.  She wasn't very happy that I took her picture, by the way.

Here's Grace trying to copy me. 

I think she may end up very domestic, like me!

Grace's favorite hide-out.  The lambskin rug inside makes it super cozy.

Grace tantruming on the floor.  Luckily, she was just testing it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment