Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Skip to my lou


When my sister and I were very young, my thrifty mom would scour garage sales and come home with records and toys for us.  We may have been poor, but we felt rich with the few things we had.  One of the best things that my mom bought for us was an old LP called Disney's Children's Favorites.  I spent countless hours listening to songs such as "On Top of Old Smokey" and "Skip to My Lou" over and over again.  I recently found the LP on sale on ebay, and I'm on a mission to get this music for my girls.  Unfortunately, I don't have a record player anymore...anyone know how I can convert an LP to digital music?

1 comment:

  1. Mom and dad still have that record player in the basement. You can play it, and record it from another device and then convert it to an MP3.

    ReplyDelete