Monday, July 27, 2009

Craigslisting

I've been chasing a high on Craigslist. I've dabbled here and there with CL for years now. Darren has sold electronics...I've mainly sold accessories. But earlier this year, I scored an unbelievable deal on a couch. And ever since then, I'm addicted to scouring the site, looking for another score that would give me the same high.

Here's the couch. I bought it for $150 (bargained down from $200). It has down-filled cushions and is comfortably deep. I love it.


It's become a sickness. I dedicated my home to minimalism and now it was becoming filled with "stuff". So, in an effort to get rid of some of my "stuff", I'm trying to sell off things that have been bought on a whim in the past.

I bought these at the Georgetown Flea Market a couple of years ago for $400. I love them, but they're really just not that practical for us. Any buyers?

1 comment: