Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Whirlwind

It's been a week since I've last blogged, but I have a really good excuse, I promise! I've been just trying to survive the Christmas festivities, and this year there were a bunch. I made my first Christmas Eve meal ever for my in-laws, and it went over pretty well--although I must admit that the Honeybaked Ham Company helped me out quite a bit! Then we headed over for a huge potluck with my family, where we ate and ate and ate and played Dirty Santa. Finally, on Christmas Day we opened up presents at my parents' house and ended the holiday with a Christmas party just for cousins...so much fun, but honestly I'm beat! I need a year to recover and prepare for the holidays again.

Sophie on Christmas Eve morning before our lunch.


I've been holding on to these jingle bell napkin rings for years and this is the first time I had a chance to use them.

Viva le Honeybaked Ham!


Darren (on the right) and his family

Now here's my family (the Phamily). And that's just about a sixth of us in this picture!

The ubiquitous Snuggie. If it wasn't so wrong, it'd be so right for me.

Christmas morning at our house. Why is my stocking so flat? Hmmm, Santa??

Best. Bedhead. Ever.

She wants to be The Batman when she grows up.

Unwrapping more gifts at my parents' house. We are starting to lose the battle against plastic junk. There's only so much you can control when other people are kind enough to give your child gifts.

If we weren't asian, maybe there wouldn't have been karaoke on Christmas morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment