Thursday, December 10, 2009

These are a few of my favourite things...

Everyone's got a wishlist going, so I thought I'd make a small one to help out certain people who might be my Secret Santa or stuffing my stocking this year *cough cough*. Also, these are just great products that I'd recommend, in general.


My signature fragrance. Kiehl's Musk Eau De Toilette, $38.50

I'm somewhat of a lotion and hand cream connoisseur, and I can attest that this one really works well. Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve, $19.50

I love clean and simple pale pink nail polish. Essie "Eternal Optimist" Nail Polish, $8.

I like using rubber stamps to make my own stationery. This kids'-themed octopus stamp would actually be very chic in shiny gold ink. Paper Source Octopus Rubber Stamp, $7.

I like the vintage look of this skating couple for holiday correspondence. Paper Source Ice Skating Couple Rubber Stamp, $7.

A favorite motif of mine for stationery is India. Paper Source India Elephant Rubber Stamp, $8.

And that's all I have! Honestly, this year I haven't felt like I really wanted much. It's just a joy to be able to spend good times with family, ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment