Sunday, May 16, 2010

Perfect Saturday

Just arrived at the Fine Arts festival in Reston.

What a fun Saturday we had! The weather was absolutely perfect, and we were out and about early in the morning. We visited the Reston Fine Arts festival, where we strolled around looking at interesting artwork and eating junk food. Then, after a nap at home, we had my cousins come over for a casual barbeque, which lasted until near midnight! To me, there is no better smell in the summer than charcoal grilling.

These days, I ask for a smile and she gives me weird poses.

I am addicted to tart frozen yogurt.

Michou's little helper

The kids were not cool with this realistic biker man.

Asleep with a book and a chicken tender in hand..that's MY daughter.

After nap, sitting at the table with the big kids.

Wendy and Jenny

Bratwurst and hot dogs

Nicholas, Lyndsey, Sophs and Aimee

Michou and Remy

What it's all about.

Bodhi




Darren and Quang

No comments:

Post a Comment