Saturday, May 7, 2011

Gracie's Sick

It's been a really exhausting week since Grace has been suffering from a double ear infection and I've been organizing a yard sale for my neighborhood. It's heartbreaking to see your baby whimpering and sad, when she's usually such a happy girl. There have been some highlights however; Sophie and I had some quality time getting our pedicures and I had a chance to work on some new products for The Pied Paper. Here are a couple of snapshots I managed to get in this week.

Here's a memory that I want to keep forever: Gracie peeking at us from the hole in her highchair.

You can tell she's sick by the bags under her eyes and the weight she's lost.





Sophie really likes the Batman Happymeal toys.

It's an indulgence, but I love sharing this experience with Sophie.

No comments:

Post a Comment