Friday, May 13, 2011

What a week!

Wow, where do I start...it's been a week and a half of highlights and some very low lights....I'm still too tired and not quite recovered enough to even talk about it in detail.  So, I'll share my story with some pictures....

Last weekend started off with Gracie being irritable, cranky, and whiny (not like her usual self at all).  She was diagnosed at the sick clinic with a double ear infection and was put on Antibiotic A.  In the meantime, I still had to organize and participate in a community yard sale the next day....

My sister setting up at 7am in the morning.  We were very organized!

I think our displays looked the nicest.

Pretty good visual merchandising, right?  And I just used things I had lying around the house!


To be honest, these clothes were WAY too good for a yard sale...

Sophie woke up bright and early and hung out on the stoop all morning.

The babes hung out in shade of the garage.

Things took a turn for the worse over the weekend. Grace's fever never abated even though the antibiotic was supposed to make a difference within 24 hours. I took her back to the clinic on Monday and the doctor said her left ear looked even worse. She had us switch to Antibiotic B, which seemed to help immediately.

Then, two days later, on Wednesday, Grace's eardrum burst.  Apparently, the pressure was so great that it ruptured.

Grace's eardrum is filled with pus from her eardrum rupturing.  Strangely, she slept through this.

At the clinic for the 3rd time this week.  Waiting for the doctor to come in.

Luckily, she's on the mend.  She's back to her old, smiley self and we had a wonderful belated Mother's Day dinner at Maggiano's tonight.  Seeing her happy again totally makes up for a really cruddy Mother's Day weekend.

Four generations of Pham women: Grace, me, my mom, and my grandma.


Sophie and my dad.  He is one of the WORLD'S BEST GRANDPAS!  Right alongside my own grandpa :)

My girl is back!

No comments:

Post a Comment