Sunday, February 21, 2010

Tet


My large extended family, the Phams, celebrated Lunar New Year at my parents' house this past weekend. It's kind of a big deal with us, and we try to get dressed up in traditional Vietnamese outfits and give out lucky money in red envelopes, complete with the requisite well-wishes for the recipient. Surprisingly, Sophie loved wearing her ao dai (traditional dress), she posed and swayed in front of the mirror for quite a while. I guess deep down inside, there is a bit of girly girl.


I love these kiddos!

My dad with his two favorite grandkids.



My mom was really proud of Sophie and Bodhi that day. They were good!

Sophie, Bodhi, and their cousin, Colin.

"You talkin' to me?"

Great grandma's tally so far: 11 kids, 24 grandkids, and 7 great-grandkids + counting


half the images via my awesome cousin Lyndsey

No comments:

Post a Comment