I tried this easy-peasy recipe from Real Simple last night and it was a keeper. Only a few basic ingredients, about 10 minutes of prep, and 20 minutes in the oven (instead of the grill), and voila!
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 pork chops
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 ears corn, shucked
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 sliced scallions
- Heat grill to medium-high. In a small bowl, mix together the Worcestershire sauce and brown sugar.
- Season the pork with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Grill the pork, turning often, until the internal temperature reaches 150° F, 20 to 25 minutes. Brush with the Worcestershire mixture during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Let rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, grill the corn, turning occasionally, until slightly charred, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Cut the kernels off the cobs, place in a bowl, and toss with the butter, scallions, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Serve with the pork.