Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Nate Berkus at HSN

For a couple of years now, I've been following Nate Berkus's line of home furnishings and accessories at HSN. This season, there are so many pieces I admire but have no place to put in my home. Here are my favorites:

Love the tone on tone creaminess of this rug. I want this for my living room!

Handwoven wool striped rug, $400


If I had a big dressing room or walk-in closet, this would be right in the middle of it.
Hexagon Cocktail Ottoman, $400


This is one of my all-time favorite lamps. It's glamorous and has a lot of impact for its size. It sold out a few seasons ago and was brought back by popular customer demand!




Extra seating is a breeze with this pouf. It has an adult look, but a very kid-friendly finish (in other words, I could use wipes on this!)

Metallic Pouf, $100


This large and substantial ikat bowl is the perfect finishing touch for my coffee table. I want to pot an orchid in this, or just display it atop some coffee table books.


No comments:

Post a Comment