Saturday, September 11, 2010

Snapshots

It's an understatement to say that life has been hectic lately. I don't have time to keep up with the latest happenings with cyberspace, read a book (let alone my shelter magazines), or keep up with current events. One of the biggest things to suffer is this blog, my stress outlet. So, in the absence of any real entries, I thought I'd leave you with snapshots of my week...

Grace is more interested in her surroundings, so I decided to wear her in the forward facing position.

Keeping up with my long-distance cousins via iChat

Sophie has thoroughly confused her teachers with our family nickname for Grace.

First ballet class

Enjoying a candy necklace

Love my sweet baby!

1 comment:

  1. I love this entry! The kids are adorable as usual, and growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete