Monday, September 28, 2009

LiaMolly

Last year near the end of the fall season, I spotted the cutest cold weather knit accessories for kids at Anthropologie. I ended up scoring this hat for Sophie, which she wore all winter long:

image via lilsugar

We received so many positive comments from strangers about the hat that I was determined to search for more items from the designer, LiaMolly. It turns out that LiaMolly designs an exclusive line of children's knitwear for Anthropologie and they've released pictures of their Fall/Winter 2009 line. They've already received numerous inquiries about its kidswear and are expecting to sell out!

Here is a sneak peek of the new collection. These items will be available in late-October or early-November at Anthropologie stores and online, just in time for the holiday season.







images via LiaMolly

2 comments:

  1. Do you know how dangerous your blog posts are to my wallet ;-)

    jen w

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, tempting aren't they? Maybe this why I will be perpetually poor.

    ReplyDelete