Thursday, November 19, 2009

Designer Spotlight: Jill Sharp Brinson

The December/January 2010 issue of House Beautiful arrived the other day and had me drooling at the feature of Jill Sharp Brinson's Atlanta home. I love this home in every single way.

The built-in bookcase and balcony make a dreamy reading area

This Pottery Barn wall sconce is a good substitute for the sconces shown above.

I've always thought that black and white zigzag complimented rustic interiors well, and apparently I'm not alone!

Love that natural trestle table

Restoration Hardware makes a similar double sink console. And that vase is from Pottery Barn's collection from a few seasons back.

1 comment:

  1. Many thanks for the lovely mention on your blog
    I loved your comments!
    Happiest of new Years!
    Jill Sharp Brinson

    ReplyDelete