Sunday, August 9, 2009

Crafty Bastards!

Like thousands of other people in the blogosphere, I'm an Etsy addict. Etsy is an online marketplace for crafters and artists to sell their handmade wares. But that's another entry for another time, when I'll have time to photograph my Etsy goodies.

Today is about Crafty Bastards, or more specifically, the Crafty Bastards Arts & Crafts Fair put together by the Washington City Paper, a local alternative newspaper. Crafty Bastards is where many Etsy vendors actually sell their creative goods in person.

I missed it last year, but this year I'll definitely be there. If you're interested in going, it will be taking place 03 October 2009 in Adams Morgan, DC. More details here. Hope to see you there!

image via Spooky Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment