Sunday, August 30, 2009

Restoration Hardware Summer 2009

If I had an unlimited budget to redecorate, I'd probably spend it all at Restoration Hardware. The most recent catalog is exactly my aesthetic: rustic, tailored, a touch of industrial. It's as if they read my mind (but unfortunately, not my wallet!). Here are some of my favorite items:

I love the wing chair and the desk. Ohhh, that beautiful desk...I've never seen anything like it.

The scale of the neoclassical mirror mimics the two windows that flank it.

This baker's rack would make a great display for a collection of whiteware.

I'd love to have this rustic washstand in my master bathroom.

The detail of the supports sets it apart from regular ole' floating shelves

This chair is beautifully equestrian.

No comments:

Post a Comment