Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Skirted table

I have been loving the idea of a skirted console table for a while now. A skirted table is so practical, allowing one to hide baskets, shoes, or various miscellaney under the fabric. The thought of making one was out of reach, however, because I don't know how to sew. This little to-do project kept nagging at me though....

Well, today's entry on one of my favorite decorating blogs, Little Green Notebook, pushed me over the edge to attempt this project. Just look at the skirted console table that was made by Jenny's mom of Little Green Notebook:


And apparently, no sewing is needed! Another blog, Newlywed Diaries, kindly provided detailed instructions which I plan to follow to a tee. Now, I just need to find someone who needs a skirted console table...I've got no more room at my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment