Friday, August 21, 2009

Elevation Burger


After our Meals on Wheels duties today, we went to Elevation Burger. I hadn't been there in a while and was starving, so I don't know if it's totally objective to say that it tasted really really good.

Elevation Burger is a "good food fast" type of joint that uses organic, grass-fed, free range beef in their burgers. Their fries are made with olive oil and there are no trans-fats anywhere in their menu. And according to my husband, they have the best oatmeal cookies in the world. Basically, it's a place to which moms like me feel a little less guilty taking their kids when we don't have the energy to cook.

Despite our hunger, waiting patiently for the food

"Elevation burgers" for me and Jenny, grilled cheddar cheese for Sophie...worth the wait

Sophie was chowing down

This place was full of like-minded (frazzled) moms and energetic kids, as usual

No comments:

Post a Comment